I am a freelance editor and writer with over twenty-five years of corporate customer and communications experience. I am a proficient editor, copywriter and coach. My clients range from authors, academics, government, education, not-for-profit, small business and large corporates. Connect with me on LinkedIn to find out more.
If you need help with words, I’m the one you’re looking for.
- One-on-one writer coaching
- Facilitate writing groups
- Facilitate writing retreats
- Edit and proofread manuscripts
- Create, edit and proofread corporate communications
- Create, edit and proofread digital content
- Set up a social media presence
- Set up a WordPress website
- Creating resumes, newsletters and other marketing material.
- Associate Degree in Professional Writing and Editing
- Diploma of Business Management
- Certificate in Training and Assessment
I am current studying Life Coaching through Life Coaching Institute of Australia
I am a member of Australian Society of Authors, Institute of Professional Editors, Writers Victoria, Queensland Writers Centre, and The Duck Pond.
Need some help? Contact me
- V/Line Corporation
- RMIT University
- Australian Defence Force
- City of Melton – Caroline Springs Library
- Maroondah City Council Small Business Unit
- Kensington Neighbourhood House
- COPE – Centre of Perinatal Excellence
- 6th Melbourne Scout Group
Meg helped build my new website in WordPress. She was great to deal with: responsive, helpful and accommodating. Very happy with the outcome and I would recommend working with Meg.
Meg was part of a trainee proofreading team that I managed for RMIT, proofing ADF training materials. She was great to work with, she met every deadline and her work …
I highly recommend Meg as an astute, results oriented editor. She produced very well-regarded materials for the 11th Biennial Conference of the Association for Academic Language and Learning in 2013, …
I was always very impressed with the work Meg did. She is diligent, organised and has great technical ability. I asked Meg back on a number of occasions to do …
I’ve been on many writing retreats with Meg Dunley and plan to go on many more. She understands writers need time and space to write but also, encouragement and connection. Meg’s …
Meg’s been organising our writing retreats for years and it has never ceased to amaze me how she makes it all come together so seamlessly. The retreat’s structure and setting …