I am a freelance editor and writer with over twenty-five years of corporate customer and communications experience. I am a proficient editor, copywriter and coach. My clients range from authors, academics, government, education, not-for-profit, small business and large corporates.
Contact me to find out more about my services in:
- one-on-one writer coaching
- facilitating writing groups
- editing and proofreading manuscripts
- creating, editing and proofreading corporate communications
- creating, editing and proofreading digital content
- setting up a social media presence
- setting up a WordPress website
- creating resumes, newsletters and other marketing material.
Some of my business clients include RMIT, Australian Defence Force, City of Melton – Caroline Springs Library, Maroondah City Council Small Business Unit, Kensington Neighbourhood House, COPE – Centre of Perinatal Excellence and 6th Melbourne Scout Group.
View my professional profile on LinkedIn to find out more.
I have an Associate Degree in Professional Writing and Editing from RMIT, a Diploma of Business Management and am a member of Writers Victoria, Institute of Professional Editors Limited, Fellowship of Australian Authors, Australian Society of Authors and International Association of Business Communicators.
“Meg was part of a trainee proofreading team that I managed for RMIT, proofing ADF training materials. She was great to work with, she met every deadline and her work was of a professional standard. There were a number of occasions when she stepped up to help me meet a particularly tight deadline; it was great to know I could rely on her for this. I am happy to recommend Meg for any proofreading or copy editing job.”
– Lu Sexton, Accredited editor
See more testimonials
Contact directly for more information.